Wednesday, November 27, 2013

A Baby in the Studio.

I had such fun last week !

My friend Joyce brought over her five month old grandson Abe for a photo shoot.

I learned/relearned a few things about five month old babies:
  • They take a while to warm up to strangers
  • they put everything into their mouths.
  • they never stop moving . . .
Such a little cutie.

I've been so busy getting ready for this weekend's Christmas Open house that I haven't have time to go through all the pictures and do any editing, but this one caught my eye and I couldn't resist stealing a little time to edit it.

Check out Abe . . .




1 comments:

Nancy-Mom said...

Good picture and cute baby,looking forward to seeing more :o)

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.

 
© A Life of Whimsey