Monday, October 7, 2013

When Henry tells me I'm Perfect. . .

I've got the sneaky suspicion he might be stretching the truth.

The day after Ladies Night out. . .







This next one really makes me cringe. . . probably because this isn't a result of the Ladies Night Out. I'm just terrible at keeping up with the laundry . . .


Luckily for me I bought some of Melissa's fabulous cupcakes. Nothing makes the bad stuff disappear like a hot cup of tea and a delicious cupcake. . .


To bad the bad stuff comes right back once the cupcake is gone. . .

3 comments:

Val L said...

Oh this is just perfect, real life. And many happy ladies is the result :)

Idelle said...

we hope the after effect of the tornado ripping through your home are eased with the thoughts that we all had a very lovely time at Ladies Night out. Thank you for all your effects (along with Leona et al).

Rosa said...

Thank you ladies. . .
I had a great time as well. And the disaster will eventually get sorted out too. ;D

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.

 
© A Life of Whimsey