Friday, August 30, 2013

Overwhelm


I have had three quiet meltdowns this week.

My plate is filled to overflowing and pretty much everything on it was put there by me.

Concrete leaves, gardening, blogging, photography, online classes, board meetings, marketing for Growing Wisdom, learning new computer skills,  making meals, doing laundry, cleaning the house (sort of) and I was tossing around the idea of going back to work . . . (which Henry pretty much vetoed)

I can't do it all and at the moment I am not doing any of them well either.Something has to give. But what??? Everything I'm doing I do because I want to (except the housework ;) )

Any ideas? because I'm all out.

How do you figure out what takes priority if there are no clear-cut answers??







1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I haven't figured it out yet Rosa..... All I know is usually it all kinda fits together except for the occasional and insanely crazy times when it doesn't. I put the kids to work! :)

Loretta

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.

 
© A Life of Whimsey