Thursday, April 25, 2013

Big Sale this Weekend!

We are having a big sale this weekend!


Holly and I have been hard at work on lots of different things, getting ready for the sale. I had hoped to have pictures of some of the items in the shop over at Growing Wisdom but I have only manage to do a few so far.

Hopefully I can get a few more posted tomorrow afternoon and you can check things out before the sale.

Also thanks to Nicole East at LemonTree Avenue , Growing Wisdom has a new look. Thanks Nicole! I love it!

Check it out!

I'm thinking I may have to purchase this as well, which she sells in her other shop.

They are all so pretty!

Now I have to get back to it.

Tomorrow will be here before you know it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.

 
© A Life of Whimsey