Monday, April 1, 2013

A photography challenge . . . Or, What happened to Holly's head?

I've decided to once again take a stab at the Daily Glimpse photo challenge.

Today's word was silhouette.

Awesome! Something easy to start with.

It also gave me a chance to play with Photoshop for the first time. I've finished the first four out of twelve lessons on that.

Holly and I took Jada for a walk at the dog park, the perfect opportunity.

My creative vision was the two of us waving and taking a picture of the shadows. (No comments on the actual creativity of that plan please!)

Here's what I actually got:

silhoutte photo

Some rather odd looking wings growing out of Holly's neck. (Or . . . maybe one wing and one scarf end standing straight up?)

I decided to just go with it. I figured it was at least slightly more creative than waving would have been . . .

Tomorrow's word???

Real Life.

Hmmm. . .

 The possibilities are endless. Jesse still asleep at supper time (true story), yesterday's dishes hiding in the oven (another true story), fur balls the size of a basketball under the coffee table. (possibly exaggerated true story.)

Tune in tomorrow to find out just what real life looks like over here.
 
© A Life of Whimsey