Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Touring A Real Greenhouse.

While on my little adventure, my sister Tamara took me on a tour of one of their greenhouses.

I'm wondering if something like this would fit in the back yard . . . 












  How amazing would it be to get bags of cuttings in the mail!
 

 And have help from these lovely ladies . .



Or being able to put a few of these fantastic machines in the basement???







It was an amazing tour . . . Thanks Tam!

Stay tuned . . . This was only the tip of the iceberg, fantastic machine wise.

1 comments:

Nancy-Mom said...

Ha,ha, you do like to dream big don't you Rosa !
If you had a facility like that your family would never see you :o)
Tamara took us for a tour through there once as well, kinda overwhelming how big it is.

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.

 
© A Life of Whimsey