Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Surgery Update. . .

I'm pleased to report. . .

Drunken stagger wore off fairly quickly. . .

There was no tongue dragging or drooling. . .

I only threw up once. . .

On a scale of zero to ten with zero being no pain and ten being excruciating, I would say my pain is hovering between zero to one. . .

All the staff at the Misericordia hospital were just lovely. . .

Nicole brought over a fabulous turkey pot pie which, although I can't eat today, smells delicious. . .

Holly made me white cheddar macaroni instead. . .

Crystal and Holly brought home a very large, beautiful flower arrangement. There are flowers to brighten nearly every room in the house. . .

And best of all. . .

The surgeon said I will likely be able to get back to a mostly normal routine in a week or two, not the six weeks I had been told!!!

Whoo hoo!

I'll be back to getting ready for our open house sale in no time!

Although the kids have threatened to sit on me if I overdo things so. . .

We'll see how things go.

Thank you so much for all your thoughts and prayers. So far so good!

We are hoping to get the results in the next two weeks. . .

And because the theme of this month's challenge was Beauty in the Everyday, (although things can't get a whole lot more beautiful than they are right now. . .)

A picture. . .



I've been using this as my screensaver. . . feel free to do the same!

1 comments:

Hetty said...

so wonderful to hear your news, Rosa. So glad it all went so well, and you sound very cheerful, glad to have it all behind you, no doubt! May the healing go quickly!

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.

 
© A Life of Whimsey