Thursday, October 4, 2012

Beauty in Fall Leaves

Today's post is a pictorial one.

Because I've spent most of the afternoon playing with concrete in the greenhouse. . .









No reason Jada should be the only one having her picture taken. . .




And one to let you know that fall in Alberta is not entirely gold. . .


This last one's just because. . .

 I love this mouse (a Christmas gift from my mom) and I thought the striped rock I found in the driveway was meant to be displayed along with my little friend .  (an exotic cheese perhaps?)


Happy Thanksgiving weekend !

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fall will always be one of my favorite times of year. I absolutely love all of the colors- in the trees and on the ground. I don't think I will ever outgrow crunchy the leaves on the ground on my walks around the neighborhood. As a kid I would always rake up all of the leaves and jump off the deck into them before the leaf removal. All of my best childhood memories are from the fall!

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.

 
© A Life of Whimsey