Monday, October 15, 2012

A Fall Visit To Wellington Garden Center

I have to say, when I  first started toying with the idea of joining the 31 Days challenge and choose '31 Days of Looking for Beauty in the Everyday', I envisioned many posts that would be no more than a picture showcasing the ordinary beauty I had found that day.

 Some thing simple.

Something that would not take up a lot of time. . .

 I did not expect to find myself writing more than showing. . . .

 I expected to blog about things like a pretty sandwich, beautiful farm eggs or even just the beauty of light shining through a bubbly glass of ginger ale.

And I notice those things. . .

Somehow though, I've come to realize that I don't just notice the small beauty, I also seem to seek  something out of the ordinary almost everyday as well.

I've found myself blogging about creating,

 About special dinners,

 About adventures with friends,

 And about goats!

None of these things are a part of the everyday really, but it seems that they are often a part of my everyday.

So, if you've come over from the Nestor's 31 Days hoping to find beautiful little bits of everyday and have been disappointed with what you've found, all I can say is. . .

Who knew???

I certainly didn't!

Last week was filled with some pain, a lot of discomfort and the attention span of a gnat. (I didn't watch one DVD or even read a book until Saturday!)

If I hadn't pre written blog posts for the week, I would never have managed to keep up with the 31 Days challenge.

Last night was the first good night's sleep I've had since  the surgery and I woke up feeling like myself this morning. (for which I am entirely grateful.)

I had developed quite the case of cabin fever by Friday, so, as Morgan and Holly had the day off, we went out for breakfast and made a quick stop at Canadian Tire, before heading home for a nap. (Me, not the kids. . .)

Because that wore me out!

 How crazy is that??

I was still pretty restless on Saturday and Morgan suggested I head out with my camera for a bit.

Which I did. . .

(*As always, if you want to see these pictures at their best, just click on the first one and you will see them  as larger images in a gallery. . .)





















Nothing perks me up like a visit to Wellington garden centre .

As you can probably tell by the sheer volume of pictures posted. . . .

And now I'm off to take a nap.

Blogging is exhausting, isn't it???

1 comments:

Nancy-Mom said...

Beautiful, think I need to send uncle Ben out to get some big fall planters for out front. Oh, and yes, blogging is tiring :-)

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.

 
© A Life of Whimsey