Wednesday, July 18, 2012

A Little Summer Inspiration. . .

So I came across this beautiful video while visiting Mcmaster and storm.

The video was created for the summer release of Kinfolk magazine.

It's entitled An Ode To Summer.

And it is.

Click on this link and check it out. (Can't figure out how to upload a vimeo video to blogger. Any one know?)

Now I'm off to plan something special for dinner.

A picnic perhaps?

Picture via A True Edwardian/Victorian Tea Lover's Corner.

How do you think the boys (Henry included) would feel about a picnic like this beautiful one??

Do you think they'd love me enough to dress up??

And haul all the props to the picnic site???

Of course they would. . .

3 comments:

Nancy-Mom said...

Can you dream ?? :o)

Rosa said...

I'm pretty sure that's all I could do Aunty Nancy! lol

Leona said...

Oh lovely.

Good luck with the picnic idea :)

I'm curious how you did "Click on the link.." and it went to the video...

Hope you are having some lazy days.

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.

 
© A Life of Whimsey