Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Breakfast In The Garden

I love making gardens.
Creating a variety of garden zones (seating, bbqing, flower beds etc.), laying pathways, choosing the plant material, embellishing it with interesting accessories, I love everything about it.
Not the  heavy digging and weeding mind you. . .
But I love the rest of it.

However. . .

Gardens are more than something pretty to look at.
Gardens need to be lived in.
They are a beautiful place to read, eat, sleep, dream and spend time with loved ones.
I grab every chance I can get to do just that.

My back garden is still under construction, so sleeping in the hammock is out right now but I have breakfast in it as often as I can.



What do you like to do in the garden?


* Check out who else lives in my garden by dropping in at {growing} wisdom .

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.

 
© A Life of Whimsey