Thursday, April 12, 2012

Spent The Day In the Garden. . . . Outside!!!

I went out to the front garden this morning and noticed a few things coming up.
I looked around and decided I could spare a few hours to cleaning it up a bit.

No more than a few hours though. . .

Ev and I have a Spring sale on Saturday and my To Do list is a mile long!

Came up for air at noon when Jesse needed an emergency ride to work. (He slept in big time. Sometimes begging works.)
Had a little lunch and a quick nap.

Looked out the window as I heard the weather forecast. 30-50 cm of rain by tomorrow evening. . .
Hmmmm. . .

Nothing gets the spring garden growing like a good rain.  And if I cleaned up the whole front garden. . .
Think how fabulous it will look!
That would be excellent advertising for {growing} wisdom .
A much better use of my time than all those things on my To Do list. . . .

I finished up around six.

Now you know where my priorities are.


Grilled cheese sandwiches for supper.
Pictures tomorrow.
This middle aged woman is heading to bed.

Life is very good.

1 comments:

Nancy-Mom said...

You are one dedicated lady, I admire your sticktoitness-:)

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.

 
© A Life of Whimsey