Tuesday, April 24, 2012

A Picture Post Of The Community Spring Sale

It's getting late and I have to be up early to be at Costco by seven ( working for Darvonda during the spring season) but I wanted to post something a little more cheerful than the last few posts. . .

So without further ado I give you the Spring Sale Ev and I did in our community a little over a week ago. . .

It took me until four in the morning to get everything done!

I love how it looked on the offcut paper I got from a printing company several years back

Adding a little bling

Ev and I shared a table

Ev's side

My side



Ev and her daughters Laura and Alice

How cute is this fabric? Ev found it at Goodwill.





I love this milk bottle! Not sure I want to sell it. . . so. . . I priced it accordingly. . .

Come on out to the plant sale!

1 comments:

Nancy-Mom said...

Wow looks like a lot of work but well worth it in the long run :o)

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.

 
© A Life of Whimsey