Friday, October 14, 2011

What Would We Do Without Family And Friends?

So I had a very good sleep last night, short though it was. . .
I woke up rested and ready to go, had breakfast, walked the dog and sat down to work on the next project for tonight.
And then technology reared it's ugly head.
You all know what I mean. . .
We love the fabulous things technology can do for us, until it stops working.
What do you do when it stops working??? 
My mom will ask how it's possible for you to text someone when their phone is off and have that text show up as soon as they turn their phone on?
Where was it while the phone was off? How is that even possible?
I just say I don't have to know how it works, I just have to know how to use it.
And that's true.
Until it stops working.
Because if you don't know how it works, you don't know how to fix it!
Arghhhh!
I am so thankful for family who keep you from tearing your hair out and friends who come up with solutions to the problem. (We hope!)
Now I am off to see if Ev can pull off the impossible.
Keep your fingers crossed!

2 comments:

Tamara Jansen said...

Uh oh. What technology failed you this time?! Have a great time and enjoy all the craziness as much as possible :)

Nancy-Mom said...

still waiting :o) shoulda asked your mom when she phoned yesterday !

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.

 
© A Life of Whimsey