Thursday, October 13, 2011

A New Beginning

Some of you might remember that a while back I was trying to decide just what to do now that I have retired from bus driving.
It"s not that I had no ideas, but just that I wasn't sure if I should take a risk and follow my dream. . .
Well, after some soul searching, long talks with myself, and every friend I have, (I am so sorry that I have been driving you all crazy!) I have come to a decision. . .

I'm jumping in with both feet!


After all, if you are going to pursue your passion, what other way could there be?

What am I going to do?

Here's a sneek peek:




And what has Jada been doing while I have been running around like a crazy woman???




Hanging out on my bed of course!


Want more than this little hint?
Keep watching for the next 24 hours as I update you as I go.
Want to check things out in person?
Drop in at Immanuel Church tomorrow evening at 7 pm for Ladies Night Out, support a PICS school fundraiser and see just what I'm up to. . .
See you there!

1 comments:

Nancy-Mom said...

Sure, you picking me up in your speedy jet ???
I'll be checking daily !!!!

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.

 
© A Life of Whimsey