Friday, October 14, 2011

Learning Something New and Another Hint

It's quarter to one in the morning and I have finally finished my first ever power point presentation.
Of course if Jesse hadn't kindly tutored my in this fine art, I would likely still not be finished!
He did however, which meant I had time to do various other things to get ready for tomorrow night.
Whoo Hoo!
Want another hint?

Now it's time to turn off the computer before it over heats and the screen blacks out again.
It's never had a work out like this before!
See you in the morning. . .

2 comments:

Tamara Jansen said...

There's nothing better in life than staying up until all hours of the night working on a project :)

Nancy-Mom said...

ahhh, you're killing me :o)

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.

 
© A Life of Whimsey