Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Whoo Hoo!!

I got a brand new school bus yesterday.
It. Is. Awesome!!!
If Henry hadn't commandeered my camera for his hunting trip there would be pictures.
Lots of pictures!
The things I want to tell you about this bus. . .
But it's going to have to wait I'm afraid. This has thrown a wrench in my bazaar schedule and I now have to spend today cleaning my old bus as it will become the school's spare and has to be brought to the school asap.
Sigh.
Those centerpieces I planned to make to decorate the bazaar and then sell off, are looking more and more unlikely.
BUT. . . I am Warm on my new bus!!!
It doesn't get better than that!

4 comments:

Tamara Jansen said...

I can't wait to see the bus pictures!

Nancy-Mom said...

Waiting for pictures as well, no pressure of course :-)

Anonymous said...

Yeah..I'm so happy for you. As one who has done your bus route with you a few times..I can only imagine how nice it would be to finally have the newest bus. HOpe it makes life easier, Lisa

momofcrt said...

Awesome Rosa, enjoy it. you deserve it after all these years.

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.

 
© A Life of Whimsey