Friday, February 20, 2009

Love

I've hardly been home this week, running in and out for field trips, church meetings, giving home help to a new mom, picking Jesse up from basketball practice and driving Jesse to school one morning after he missed his bus.
And I had just been there! You know dropping the kids on my bus off!
All this running around had Henry deciding he should feed Jada breakfast this morning,



Here's how he let me know about it. . .

How sweet is he?!


This is how he has signed every note he has ever written. Often he adds a long string of x's and o's.
I am a lucky woman.

3 comments:

Tamara Jansen said...

Oh man! What a romantic guy, Rosa.

Now I understand why you didn't answer the phone when I called this morning! I've got an idea I want to tell you about and it has NOTHING to do with a petting zoo. I'll try again soon :)

Brenda Pruitt said...

Yes, definitely!
Brenda

CurtissAnn said...

Rosa,
How beautiful! Thanks for sharing the sweetness. What do you feed Jada--a ball?
Did you get to hold the baby?!
Xxo
CA

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.

 
© A Life of Whimsey