Tuesday, February 3, 2009

After a Long Wait. . .

I finally have my files back!

Whoo Hooo!
Can you believe I have over 3,000 pictures on file! (and those are only 2008!)
And that none of them are organized!

I've been plugging away at them for a while and realized it's almost time for work.

I'll leave you with a few from the album I've been working on. . .

Tamara and I in China. . .
View from our hotel room.

An unknown weed. (hmmmm. . . . I probably should have cropped this one. Oh well, too late now!!)

3 comments:

Brenda Pruitt said...

Surely that can't be a weed. It's way too pretty. And in my favorite color!
Brenda

Anonymous said...

Oh, yes, I believe it. None of mine are organized, and I have them in files on two computers and on one of those flash drives. Each time I decide I want a photo from some time ago, I have to rely on memory as to just where it is. And my memory is...
xxxooo

Jenny said...

That is indeed a beautiful weed. Mine don't appear to flower, lol. Great post and I'm so glad your pictures are safe!

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.

 
© A Life of Whimsey