Thursday, April 24, 2008

Last minute details

Well. . .

I'm getting some last minute things out of the way before I leave.

I had my second hepatitis shot today, picked up another makeup bag and a word search at the dollar store.

I went shopping with my friend Ev and we each bought a pair of shoes while I bought my money belt and a pair of earrings.

Ev also gave me some great fabric that I hope to make into a tote bag before I leave. My chances of getting that done have just increased ,as Henry has taken the rest of the day off and will do the dog walking thing for me. He's also going to give Jada her bath.

An extra couple of hours right there!

All little, trivial, things but, with each one the anticipation builds.

I'm going to China!

Jenny over at Cottage on Fox Hollow tagged me but I just haven't had a chance to play the game.

I haven't forgotten Jenny, but it will have to wait I'm afraid.

I won't be posting while I'm gone but. . .

I should have plenty of good things to 'Show and Tell' when I get back!

I' m leaving you with a few pictures to remind those of us still waiting for spring that it will come.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely photos, Rosa. I need a vacation myself, but I usually spend my money in the gardens. What better vacation, I always say!
Brenda

Chandra said...

Have fun! How long will you be away, BTW?

Jenny said...

Can't wait to read your posts when you get back. Game or no game, you're always a pleasure to read!

Have fun and take care,
Jenny

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a fun time Rosa!

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.

 
© A Life of Whimsey