Monday, March 24, 2008

Tagged!

I've just been tagged to tell ten things about myself, by my friend Brenda ,over at the http://thebrendablog.typepad.com/thebrendablog/ .

If you play the game properly you then tag 5 other bloggers to do the same.

As I don't read or comment on many blogs on a regular basis ,I wouldn't know who to tag, but, I'm willing to play the game!

I'm going to have to think about what those ten things might be however. The idea is to tell people something they might not know about you so. . .

The fact that I'm crazy about gardening wouldn't count. . .

Check back tomorrow to see what I've come up with.

It may or may not be interesting!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're always interesting, Rosa. Your very name is interesting and romantic! And you get it for life! One of the things I find so appealing about you is the way you write, (this aura that's kind of uppercrust; a woman who can say the word "lovely" and it sounds perfectly natural). Which is how I imagine you speak. You should have been a southern girl! You'll come up with good stuff. Just off-beat trivia your best friend knows that we don't because we just read you and don't see or hear you. I've never been tagged either, so I decided to just be real. My usual, playful, irreverent self. Probably put off some, but, all in the name of fun.
Brenda

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.

 
© A Life of Whimsey