Friday, February 22, 2008

Camera glitch

Well. . . For some reason my pictures won't download onto the computer. I've been having a little trouble with the program for the last week or so.
Unfortunately I don't have time to fiddle with it . I have a field trip today and I'm going to be planting pots of dianthus seed with the girls from our church's Gems program tonight.
Then there's the ham that's been waiting to be baked for dinner, more seeds to be planted, and Jada's staring at me right now, wondering when we are going for a walk!
So. . . I hope you all have a great weekend. I know I will.

2 comments:

Tamara Jansen said...

What a dissapointment! I was looking forward to seeing your newest pics. Oh well, have a good weekend. We're leaving tomorrow but going to Ontario for some meetings. BAck home on Wednesday.

Anonymous said...

Hope your inlaws are in better health now. Go take that walk. It will clear your thoughts and rejuvenate the spirit.
Brenda

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.

 
© A Life of Whimsey