Saturday, February 16, 2008

Busy Day

I've got a busy day planned.

First: Bake cupcakes and decorate for tomorow's church potluck. It is a pre-spring bbq so I want to decorate the cupcakes for spring and I found some great cupcake sites for help with that.

Second: Do some family baking. Already in progress.

Third: Make a side dish to take along to the potluck as well. I'm bringing bbq brown beans a great (and simple) recipe from my friend J.P.

Whoops! Hang on, the timer went off. . . No . . . cupcakes are not quite done yet. I'm trying out a new white cake recipe . I used real butter. Yum.


Fourth: Finish the apron I started.

Then of course there are the regular Saturday things, like laundry, bathroom cleaning, vacumning, dusting etc.

As I had yesterday off, the house is already tidy, so it shouldn't take too long.

Check back later this evening and I'll post pictures of my finished projects as well as the cupcake links.

That should ensure that I'll actually get it done, instead of curling up in my chair with a good book all day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the fabric for your apron. Would make a nice quilt also!
Brenda

Rosa said...

It's beautiful isn't it? I still have a piece left, so hopefully I can find a way to put it in a quilt one day!

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.

 
© A Life of Whimsey